ONEIDA COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT OOPP - NARCAN BY MAIL INSTRUCTIONS
- If you have an IMMEDIATE NEED for Narcan (naloxone), you may receive it at any pharmacy in NYS without a prescription or by contacting one of the local Opioid Overdose Prevention Programs listed at NARCAN | OC Opioid Task Force.
How to Order Narcan (Naloxone) By Mail:
Step 1: Watch one of the short training videos below.
Step 2: After watching one of the training videos below, click on the link “OCHD Mail-in Narcan Form” and fill out the form
- You're all set! We'll mail you your kit as soon as possible.
- Please note that the Health Department is only able to fill one order per person and ship to addresses within Oneida County, NY.
- The OCHD may contact you, using the mobile number and/or email address you provided at checkout, to:
- Determine if you have used naloxone in responding to an opioid overdose;
- Notify you when your naloxone is about to expire;
- Confirm shipment of a naloxone refill; and
- Alert you to important Opioid Task Force news.
- Please note that due to postal service slowdowns and volume of orders some orders may be delayed.
Training Video Options:
2. NARCAN Training Video (Below):